To our loyal customers,
We hope you all have been safe and healthy during this challenging time and would like to thank you for your continued support and messages that we have received.
We wanted to update you on when we could possibly be able to re open and what to expect when we do. As it stands the earliest we are able to re open is the 4th July 2020. This date could change depending on the government guidelines. Once an exact date is confirmed we will be in contact with you via email and text message and we will announce all updates on our social media channels. Our online booking system will also re open once the date is set.
We have made changes in how the salon runs to ensure that it is the safest possible environment for the staff and you our customer, as this is our number one priority.
What to expect when visiting the salon:
- Every customer will be required to sanitise hands upon arrival to the salon and on departure, using the hand sanitizer provided.
- Each stylist will only see one client at a time to limit the amount of people in the salon at any one time. This means there will be no services performed in between colours and cuts.
- Perspex screens will be fitted at the reception desk and in between the basins to provide extra protection.
- Services will take place in every other section to maintain a safe distance between each customer.
- Disposable cups will be available for refreshments.
- All equipment will be sterilised after every customer.
- Staff will be wearing PPE whilst performing services and they will wash and sanitise their hands after every service.
- All towels and gowns will be washed after every use, as always.
- There will no longer be magazines available at the salon. Please feel free to bring your own reading material.
- All sections will be sanitised after every customer.
- When you arrive in the salon you will be taken straight over to a sanitised section, there will be no waiting areas.
Please don’t hesitate to call us if you need any further information or would like any advice, as our phone lines are still open.
Look forward to seeing you all soon.
Jack and the team xx